Date(s) - 10/05/2016 - 11/05/2016
09:00 - 16:00
Categories No Categories
Management 3.0 – The future is now
Management is not only the manager’s responsibility. It’s everyone’s job! Leadership pursues the goal of growing and transforming organizations that are great places to work for, where people are engaged, the work is improved and clients are simply delighted.
Almost every industry is ripe for change and ready for a new view on management. Management 3.0 is that future of management.
Management 3.0 is a movement of innovation, leadership and management. Management 3.0 is redefining the definition of leadership with management as a group responsibility. It’s about working together to find the most efficient way for a business to achieve its goals while maintaining the happiness of workers as a priority.
Management 3.0 is a global management revolution that brings together thousands of project managers, mid-level managers, CEOs and entrepreneurs, developing solutions together, using games to encourage employee feedback and team collaboration.
You don’t want theories and soft management science, you want hands-on approaches that can become solutions for increasing employee engagement and improving results. You want to build a future.
The following individuals will benefit from this course:
Anyone who wants to be a better leader! We believe that management is not only the managers’ responsibility. It is everyone’s job!
If you’re a team leader, development manager, delivery manager, middle manager, CEO, human resources manager, project manager, product owner, agile developer, scrum master, or want to be a great people leader regardless of title, this workshop is for you!
Within the 2 days you’ll get knowledge, tools and techniques related to:
- How to keep people active, creative and motivated within your organization
- How to grow self-organization and empower people according competence and risk
- How to align the mindset and efforts of your organization towards an emergent purpose
- How to support your organization to grow competences that matter to the business
- How to setup your organization as value units that enhance communication and reduce risks, cost and failure
- How to keep changing your organization with continuous improvement ideas
|DAY 1||DAY 2
Bookings are closed for this event.